Custom made is the solution!
Do you have an idea for a piece of clothing, accessory or outfit, but you can’t find it anywhere in a store? Or do you something unique specially designed for you? I am happy to help. You can come up with a pattern yourself, but you can also have me tailor-make your patterns.
Ready to create your dream garment?
If you have any inspiration images for the design that you would like to share, you can send them to me by e-mail.
If I have a clear idea of what you would like, I will make a first sketch of the design and a price indication free of charge. Minor changes can then be made. If you want a completely different design, € 35.00 incl. VAT will be charged for the new sketch.
If after seeing the first design, you do not want to proceed with the assignment, the costs of making the illustration (€ 35.00 incl. VAT) will be invoiced.
I have listed a number of questions for you that help me to understand your wishes. If there is something you don't know, or you want me to fill it in myself or my advice about it, you can of course let me know.
Custom made questionnaire
- Do you have a budget in mind or would you rather see my proposal so that we can make some adjustments afterwards to stay within the budget?
- Do you want a truly tailor-made piece of clothing or do you want to stick to standard clothing sizes? (With a garment that is tailor made, you have to take into account that this is more time consuming and multiple appointments will have to be scheduled. Once to measure the sizes, once to try on the clothes, usually after the first fitting there are adjustments necessary and the clothing must then be fitted again. Depending on the type of garment, it is sometimes necessary to make a sample. So it may just be that we have to meet 3 to 4 times for a garment that is really tailored is made.)
- How would you like to feel in the design?
- Does the design have to meet a certain style? What is the style you feel most comfortable with?
- What color/print/material do you want the design in?
- What do you like about your body? If so, would you like to accentuate this more through the design?
- Are there things you don't like about your body? If so, would you like to mask it through the design?
- If you already have a concrete idea, describe the custom design you would like to have. Provide as much information as possible about, for example, print, color, fabric, length, shape, the idea behind it or the theme that serves as a source of inspiration, etc.
- Are there other things I should take into account? For example, sensitive skin or allergy to certain materials.